About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Friday, October 15, 2010

Best Friend

To: Moisito & Diomy :)



You see right through my pretenses
You look right through my mask
You know just when I need a hug
I never need to ask


You're there to talk when Im lonely
You stay up late when Im depressed
All me retarded comments
You shrug away in jest


You see my dark
You see my light
You be right by my side
Even when Im not right


You cheer me up when Im sad
You catch me when I fall
How did you come to earn my trust...
When I barely trust no one at all.




Thank you guys.! For everything :D

No comments:

Post a Comment