About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Eyes

What do I like about myself? You ask...
My eyes...
They say the eyes are the window to the soul
You can tell alot about a person by looking into their eyes
Eyes are like an automatic polygraph
If you look deep enough, you can detect a lie
They let you view the World and God's creation
There is something special about them
How they are just placed at a perfect position
With a unique color for each and everyone
We see black for anger, red for love, and white for glory
At any moment you desire to express your emotions
Eyes teach you to believe
But seeing isnt always believing
Seeing is the ability to unleash the magic and light
Within the inner beauty
Eyes are the creation to look to the past, present, and future
There worth is luminescence of the innocence inside that person's heart
When someone is weary or sad, you can see the pain in their eyes
Your eyes tell a story, without words or actions, but with a gaze
Eyes are the target of what you want to believe
They enable you to say, "This is who I am."
The eyes define who you are and what you choose to become
And are the main facial body language
That describes what kind of spirit we hold inside at that moment
Your eyes are your signiture of who you are
What do I like about myself? You ask...
My eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment