About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Poem From A Friend

By: Devaney Seymour (My friend)

I'm gonna write a poem about Carmen
Because I'm super bored...
"Floored" rhymes with "bored."
Hahaha! We laugh all day
Over funny things we say
Hey! It rhymes with "say."
Carmen's got curly hair
Fuzzy as a bear...? Do I care?
No..
What? What? In the butt!
Went to Pizza Hut
Walked 3 miles in the frikin cold
Just for Alex Aviles, she put her life on hold.
We walked to his window
and she knocked on it.
No answer.
So I slammed on it!
Good times. Good times.
Writing this retarded rhyme
On the dime.
Straight creepin'
With my mad SKILLZZZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment