About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Friday, October 15, 2010

Rap Off (Moisito vs Carmensita..& Randomly My mom)

Carmen: So yu wanna be a Gangsta? Wanna be a thug? 12 gauge-Mr. Bill-Bust out slug. Wana be the "Big Don"..? The master drug dealer wear a mask as yu blast. They call yu d big killer. I just call yu a murder. Watchu thinkin tht nobody eva heard of ya.? Betta stop & think quik. B4 yu spit dem wack verses while d "youth man" isn...t. Got kids wana be thugs & watnot. Worshipin clothes & shoes on d block wit dey glock. Glock Pop

Moisito: this girl tryin to rap please tell me what is this;
im playin with this rap like michael jackson and littl kids ha
please dont try me leave you on the floor ;
you think your ryhmes are rich na nigga they poor ha
carmensita try again ; and next time use your mind not a pen LOL


Carmen: Niqqa yu wastin my tyme;; Tryna rule my rhymes
Im lyk uh.. Niqqa quit, yu knw my shyt is legit.
My finqer slips. upon tht triqqq yu claim yu biqqer
But niqqa look at me & tell me how yu bigger.?
Seeing yo lower lip quiver.
...Go find Jesus Christ and yo soul mite be delivered.
I brake out them switches upon yo britches
Niqqa bout to call 911 better get yu some stiches!!!


Moisito: girl stop turn around and learn how to rap
ill eat your ass up like a dam big mac
you think your rhymes are nice but you really mistaken
spittin all these lines you think you ivy queen stop fakin
ha and i can go for days you say u got guns ...i aint neva seen you spray
LOL thats enough just dont even try to rap back
what you dont know is you cant rap thats a fact


Carmen: Rap back..? Niqqa i eat yu up lik my late night snack.
Yu just wishin yu wasnt missin erythin that im pitchin
Yu just standin there wishin yu was eatin in my kithen.
But yu aint.! So take a look and see just where yu stand.
Thinkin yu a real m...an.?! I can't rap? Oh yes i can.
Im ready to fightt & ready to roll
Talkin kaka out the jaw i stole.
Paaaalllleeeeaaaaasssseeeee..!!!!!!


Moisito:  niigga please i hold the gun no prob then squeeze
late night snack women thats nothin
talkin all this hot girl stuff man you bluffin
girl you know you aint about nothin i rap of the dome
shut your trap dont say nothin and go back home
...and eat at your kitchen why do that?
i dont like food that tastle like crap BURR


Carmen: IM THE ONLY ANIMAL TO EVER SPEAK
FLUENT WEN I DO IT,MR DOOLITTLE; YOU THE ONLY ANIMAL TO NEVER EAT
I KICK BACK & LIFT UP MY FEET
THESE NIGGA LIKE A GAME MONOPOLY NALL I AINT NO SAVER MY MONEY STACKS UP LIKE A SKY SCRAPER
WHAT U WANT ME TO SAY.....? IM SO FAST LIKE LU KANE MY KICK IS QUIK LIKE JONNY CAGE
ALL THESE NIGGA’S DONT HERE ME THO I SPIT SO COLD I MUST BE SUB-ZERO
MY STUFF IT IS CONTAGEOUS- I ACT A FOOL WHEN I SIP THAT HEN
GIVE ME A GUN- U BETTER RUN BEFOR I COUNT TO TEN
BLOOD DRIPPIN FROM MOSES NINE’S LIKE A BROKEN PEN
:P


Moisito: oh no she really wanna try
and just like u said my kicks like lu kane they will fly
fly like a eagle snack on you like like a dam beagle lol
girl just go ahead and stop it
you know what you good so just pop lock and drop it ha
...two boricuas rappin that stuff dont stick
girl you know im flame spark me im bic to slick
and to these girls mind i stick no wood
i think he did i think she said i know she never would lol


Carmen: i’ll put my foot down,so u could call me a leader
keep Mo “on the Run” so u could call em Adidas
showin u the difference wit minor n major leaguers
im HGTV with a notebook,designin the features
every line like wallpaper cuz they switch patterns...
blankin out,thinkin bout the rings around Saturn
if the were made of diamonds,we would find a way to have em
the world wuz once nuthin..people were built from an atom
get it?(atom=Adam) HAHAHAHA :D


Moisito: Lmfao and you still keep going just give it up
im lightin you up didnt quit first dam thats tuff
you take forever to respond back to my rymes
YOU CAN NOT SEE for the thousands time!
ima cut it short cuz im tired of doing you in
...you just a personal helper somethin like a hair pin
cause you assit but yo never really lead
you give me all these wack rymes what do i do FEED!
duh LOL


Carmen: Havent i told yu a million times not to"Duh" me?
Yu dummy! & Im taking forever cuz fam comes first.
Primero.! Yu knw when i hit yu with these words it hurts.
Yu so funni moses :) But now i gotta get off facebook cuz da moms is botherin. :/ Go...tta give yu props tho wit ya raps. But imma call it a wrap.
Dueces


Moisito:  dueces niigga lol nd thanks ha

My Mom:  OK! And yu expect me to cook for you now!? :) BOTH OF YALL, OUT OF MY KITCHEN! Before I give the both of you a whippin. Moisito stop trippin and carmensita you better hush before ya nose starts drippin. Wow, im a poet and didnt even know it! Ha ha ha Im so dope! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment