About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Friday, October 15, 2010

Untitled

By: Carmen & Marielis

This is sickk bo
Im high as a hawk
I mean intense yo
Got things flyin at me
Im dodgin em like bullets
You got me singin dis song like Mr. Rogers
Up in this so called "friendly neighborhood."
But Im 10xs stronger now
More than Ive ever been before
The Incredible Hulk comes out
My adrenaline is pumpin
The blood is gushin out my heart
It flows from the hole that's been created
By the pressures of this World.
Im still at this great height
But Im comin down now- back to Earth
cuz someone's finally shot me down
It was this retarded clown
Who thinks life is a joke
Why did this happen
Im dying little by little
My heart is melting
This is hurting; I dont know how to react
So just let me fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment