About Me

My photo
Wahhz quddiee ' dhiz yuh qirl Carmen "Dream" De Jesus . If yuh dont knw by now , I represent $CRIPT $OCIETY -- I'm 16 yrs yunqinz & Puerto Rican {Por Ley - Pa ke tu lo sepas} jaja My passions aree Graffiti , Muzik, Art , Poetry , & Writinq . So yeaa . Comment, Rate -- Imma be keepin yall posted wen I put new stuff so Check My Script ! ; )

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Lover's Broken Heart

You race through my mind while my heart beats so fast
You were never unkind and I really wanted it to last
Some days I long for your touch, still knowing I can't get you back
I cried and tried so much, but in the end i still felt bad
You and I never spoke after that
My heart was like a broken piece of glass,
Waiting to be fixed and made new
The pieces just remain on the floor until someone
Who truly loves me back comes to my rescue
Cause see, love is only great for a period of time
Until all the memories we shared flashed before my eyes
Love turns to guilt, hate, and pain
Loneliness, depression, and vain
I hated crying for weeks
and playing "hide-n-seek"
Now love will have to find me, because I'm done falling apart
I don't want to end up with a lover's broken heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment